Saturday, September 23, 2017

26 weeks

So I know I was going to write every week, but I felt it was getting redundant. So here is my 26 week update. So far everything has stayed pretty stable. The medicine has kept my contractions down for the most part. I had 1 day a fews ago where I had more. I went in to the hospital and they gave me a shot that slowed everything down. Another day, I had more but was able to get then to slow down drinking lots of water.

My fluid has stay around 8.7. It needs to be above 5 to stay on my medicine. My doctor is going to do a fetal growth during my ultrasound on Monday to make sure my little guy is still growing okay.

My latest struggle has been a cold the last few days. Other than that things are going as expected.

No comments: